NEW Physicians Services at the Day Star Health Centre
Primary healthcare physicians are now providing healthcare services at the Day Star Health Centre.
- First and third Tuesday of each month
- 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Physican services include:
- Annual check-ups with basic lab work
- Diabetes and other chronic disease monitoring and care
Uninsured services (paid for by the patient) include:
- SGI commercial exam
- Any third-party from (e.g., insurance company, government form)
- Photocopying of chart information
- Depo-medrol injections.
To book an appointment, call 306-835-2883
Social Development: Notice to All Income Assistance Clients
1. Only Clients will be allowed to sign for Income Assistance payments
2. All Income Assistance business will be done one on one, face to face only.
The Day Star First Nation has several services and programs available to band members living and and off-reserve.
The Health Department offers:
- Prenatal/Postnatal Classes
- Flu Clinics
- Dental Garnishes for Children
- Home Care visits including Foot Care